To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth;
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of all children and youth; and
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
How does PTSA support CHS students and teachers?
- PTSA helps provide scholarships to seniors each year.
- Provide programs to help educate parents and students
- Provide luncheons and treats for the teachers
- Help provide support to the teachers with classroom supplies
- President- Misty Clements
- 1st VP Programs- Lydia Miller
- 2nd VP Membership- Amanda Ast
- 3rd VP Fundraising- Heather Peoples
- Treasurer- Lacie White
- Secretary- Teresa Cunningham
- Parliamentarian- Kari Trice
- Council Delegate- Erika Millican
- Hospitality- Sara Kilgore
- Scholarships- Grace Johnson
- Prom Promise- Amanda Schoenenberger
For questions or concerns please reach out to Misty Clements at 806-676-9989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.